Wednesday 7 October 2009

Current buns



 Who doesn't want a currant bun mask, seriously?!


Because I am a lazy little piggy and my brain is incapable of forming coherent sentences today (yes, I am still catching up with the weekend, I'm old, ok?) (I really am old, I just bought some fluffy slippers from Marks and Spencer) (I heart parenthesis), I shall copy PJB and Smidge and do a meme. WHOOPAH!

My currents…

Current Book (s): I have a confession. For someone who loves to write, I really don't read very much.I am currently half way through the following: The Island (started in Greece, July 2008), One Fifth Avenue (started in NYC, April 2009) and We Need to Talk About Kevin (started countless years ago). And those are just off the top of my head, there are probably at least ten more. I am a terrible person but Closer entices me with it's trashy gossip and shame inducing real life stories. I hang my head in disgrace.

Current Playlist: See here. Basically anything with a filthy beat, a female vocal or a rave piano. I adore rave piano. And trumpets. And cow bells. More cow bells please.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Running In Heels and the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I can't help it. I adore all that shizz.

Current Colour: Electric blue. That's the colour of my room.

Current Fetish: Wasabi peas and San Pellegrino.

Current Drink: Green tea and ice cold water. Always and forever.

Current Food: Subway. Sub of the Day has been my friend this week. Always with double jalapenos plus lots of hot sauce. I am a fiery minx.

Current Favorite Show: Right now it's the new Criminal Justice thats on BBC1. Oh, and the wonderfully mesmerising Flash Forward too. First episode = best ending to anything ever.




Current Wishlist: These shoes. Massive love. They make me want to kick autumn leaves in the air and wear jazzy tights. Which are two of my favourite pastimes.

Current Needs: An explanation. Forgiveness. Clarity. Another chance. A clean slate. I don't need anything material, I have everything I need.

Current Triumphs: I've still got major chufties about my Plinth experience to be honest. Raising over £2000 for charity feels pretty good.

Current Bane(s) of my Existence: Coriander. Always and forever.



Current Celebrity Crush: I've developed a disgusting obsession with Gerard Butler. I can't help it. He is delicious and I'd like to spread him on a cracker.

Current Indulgence: Nothing, sadly. Healthy eating has rendered snacking verboten. Pistachio nuts, wasabi peas and carrot sticks are my new indulgences. Grim times.

Current #1 Blessing: The fact that my Dad's PSA has reduced from 28 to 1.6. Which basically means that the hormone therapy is reducing his testosterone. Which in turn means that the cancer can't feed off it. Which in turn means that the chemo should be able to kick the cancer's ass. I feel very blessed by a lot of things right now though. Which is nice.

Current Slang or Saying: "That is everything to me". I use it at least 20 times a day. A lot of things are everything to me, it would seem.

Current Outfit: I'm at work. I am however having a fancy day so am wearing this tunic from Dotty P's, some patterned tights from M&S and these shoes. Nom.

Current Excitement: Life in general.

Current Mood: Happy, tired, befuddled and egregious. "Are you an egregious person? Do you have an egregious personality?" (I'm not really egregious, I just like the League of Gentlemen more than your average bear)

Current Link: itmademyday.com. I like little moments of WIN, they make my day ever so joyful.


You go!